We understand that it isn’t always possible to keep our intentions, but to keep it fair for all students and teachers, we have a booking and cancellation policy in place.
1. All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible.
2. Any payment method does not guarantee you a space in class. You must book your class in advance.
3. Please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a studio class, please login to your account via a website and cancel your class no later than 2 hours before the session. Class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel.
4. If you cancel late, or fail to attend a booked class, you will still be charged for that class in full.
5. You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time, or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student.
6. If you are added to the wait list and a space opens up, you will automatically be added from the wait list in to that class. If you have email notifications enabled in your account you will receive an ‘added from the waitlist’ automatic email notification. Please add email@example.com to your emails’ safe senders list to stop automatic emails going in to spam. You can view which classes you are registered for by logging in to your account at any time. If you are added from the wait list and can no longer attend, you must cancel your reservation as normal.
7. Workshop bookings must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the start time, in which case you can transfer on to a future workshop. Workshop cancellations within 24 hours are non refundable and non transferable.
We respect your privacy.